Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yay Annie-M!

I love the illustration. I think these drawings are so funny in their simplicity, while asserting a slick cheekiness. This is great! I'm glad you're narrowing to "modern love" right now. And I'm chuckling at the close representation of you and Jason. Are these guache or watercolor? It really is lovely.

How's the new studio? Take a pic when you get it set up. I'm feeling lame as my wasp nest didn't get accepted into a "Women in the Arts" show here. I saw the gallery, and they had a lot of junk up. Rrg.

I added a links section for artist opportunities. Sometimes I stick my head in the sand, not wanting to know what deadlines I'm missing-- but these are here if you want them. One is a call for a group show-- Lis, I'm thinking we could tailor our works to something group themish? It's not open to TX, but you could claim an Arkansas presence?

Gotta run-- more later.

1 comment:

  1. You probably have to have residency in the state to claim presence! I wish I could though -- I have lived in TN and AR and stopped in Paducah, as it is on the way to St. Louis from TN. Maybe I could call them and make my case?

    ReplyDelete