Monday, March 2, 2009

art!

Mor, don't feel pressured to do a visual piece. Do what makes you rest in that place of creating. It could be as simple as playing scales. The exploring is the important thing! It is the means to the end. I would love to hear a recording, even if it is a blank video. Who knows, maybe we could start kicking installation/ sound installation ideas around. If you know adding more things makes you scattered instead of inspired, do what you can focus on. Sound is art. I don't think this blog is limited to visual art. An idea is an idea! So go with what you got that gives to your life and doesn't take away and make you feel stressed.
Also, as an update, Eleanor is putting her press on her back porch (which she is getting glassed in), so that is exciting!! I am hoping I can go hang out with her on weekends and print sometimes. Ok, girls, I gotta go eat. My brain feels like it's running on trash or something. Need some protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment